Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Lost Symbol

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG so I just walked into borders today and BAAAAAAM I saw it! The Lost Symbol is in OMAAAAN!! OMG

I couldn't believe it, I was watching the countdown on the lost symbol website...it came out today and apparently it came out in every borders!! I didn’t expect it to show up here for another month at least
Well for you who don't know what the H*** am I ranting about...the lost symbol is a book by Dan Brown the Author of the Da Vinci Code and Angels & Daemons...well this is the third in this series so I can't wait to read it then watch the movie ;)
I'll keep u posted with my comments as I read through it...but for you who are reading it, or are gonna read it...please share your comment =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...