Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christian Siriano - Spring 2010 Collection



Christian is one of my most favorite current designers..and by far one of my most favorite project runway winners.


Despite his very young age his gift is way beyond his years..this guy is a genius and I don’t like anyone!!

It’s not just his divine designs…it’s also with his oh-so-Hollywood fierce personality that I think is the make or break of any startup designer.

I’ll leave you with my fav. gowns of his Spring 2010 collection as well as some of my all time favs. of his.

Enjoy! And plz comment!!





amazing right?
Now take look at my all time Favs!

i loooooooove Amanda from ugly Betty, and the pussycat Nicole ;)










All the shoes are made by him as well!! and he even designed a collection for Payless shoes!!! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...